On 08/16/2004, the Board of Supervisors passed Ordinance 3-2004 Nuisances Ordinances deemed it in the best interest and general welfare of the citizens and the residents of this Township to prohibit the unreasonable, unwarranted, or unlawful use of private or public property which causes injury, damage, hurt, inconvenience, annoyance or discomfort to others in the legitimate enjoyment of their rights of person or property. Included in the Ordinance are:
* Storing or accumulating junk materials.
* Storing or accumulating abandoned or junked motor vehicles.
* Storing or accumulating more than three antique or collector motor vehicles.
* Collection of standing water
* Dangerous structures
* Grass, weeds or other vegetation
* Uncovered well or cistern
* Unsecured excavation
* Defacing of public or private buildings, etc.
* Posting advertisement
* Obstructing street or sidewalks
* Creating health of safety risk
* Creating an unsightly appearance
* Proper operation of vehicles
* Befouling of streets unlawful
* Storage and accumulation of newspaper and other printed materials
* Outdoor lighting