Zoning & Planning

Jeff Zeller – Zoning Officer
60 North Ramona Road
Myerstown, PA 17067

Phone: 717.866.4771
Email: zoning@jacksontownship-pa.gov 
Office Hours: Tues & Thur, 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM

Dwayne Horst – Building Code Official
Commonwealth Code Services
Phone: 717.272.5759 
Email: dwaynerh@hotmail.com 
Website: www.codeservices.net 

Jackson Township Zoning Map
Click to Enlarge Zoning Map

Some frequently asked questions regarding zoning & planning: