Yes, if the driveway extends or to township road.  The fee is $10 and you may apply at the Township Office.  If the driveway extends onto a State Road, you must obtain a H.O.P. Permit from Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.  

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment