October 14, 2019 7:00 am
Each street is only checked 1 time. It is very important to have your items on the street by 7 a.m. on October 14th. Only ONE collection of the Township will be made, there will be no return trips.
A SUGGESTION FROM THE ROAD CREW – If you and your neighbor have small piles, please consider combining your piles into one larger pile to make it easier for the road crew to pick up. Please keep piles away from obstructions such as poles, mailboxes, cars, etc. Branches and green/garden materials can be co-mingled, but must be placed as close as possible to the edge of the pavement and parallel with the street.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS for collection will be BRANCHES, BRUSH, STICKS, and TWIGS. Small items placed in open barrels or bins will be collected and the receptacles returned to the curb.
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS – Unacceptable items will be left on the property and will be the owner’s responsibility
- Any non-wood items will NOT be collected
- NO root systems will be accepted for collection
- NO sod of any kind
- NO chemically treated products will be collected
- NO furniture of any type will be collected
- NO vegetable plants will be accepted
- NO items in bags will be accepted
- NO garbage
- NO poisonous plants, stones, dirt or stumps
- NO GRASS CLIPPINGS